Now in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, spending the days working in the public library, and the mornings going "Oh crud, I need a boat/sherpa."
I discovered geohashing on August 6, 2008.
I created most of the New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island graticule pages, and created the Regional Geohashing, A Tale of Two Hashes achievement and Globalhash achievements. I also helped with the Regional Geohashing display, mapping out Canada and Chile.
6 attempts, 2 successes.
 Hashes I've visited
- 2008-09-19 Talk like a pirate day got me out for a quick hash; I've decided to call it a drunken success in retrospect. Pirates don't care about the exact correct spot!
- 2008-08-10 4 km from my home for the summer, and on a Sunday. No GPS, but got there, and supplied just enough photographic evidence. I think.
 Hashes I've attempted
- 2008-10-18 On prison grounds, and inaccessible, despite it's closeness to the school.
- 2009-07-12 Ended up about 30 m short, but I got a rather amusing report out of it.
| This user earned the Cato Censorius achievement
- by repeatedly mentioning the importance of finishing what you have begun and thus pushing relet to tackle the (53, 11) geohash on 2009-06-14.