Wiebe Nijland started geohashing end 2011 and is based in the Vancouver graticule, but will also visit as many other graticules as possible. I try to geohash as much as possible by bike, but will also drive out with my van especially if I can combine reaching the coordinates with some awesome camping trip or other activities.
 Geohashing Equipment
- Focus Mares Disk 2010, my beloved road/cyclocross Bike (2*10 speed, 105 Compact)
- Teal VW eurovan '92, rides seven and/or sleeps two.
- Garmin etrex Legend H GPS
- Recta+ DS50 Compass
- Camera Gear (lots of it..., o.a. 5DmkII and Infrared converted 550D (T2i) )
- My trusted Dutch Clogs (wooden shoes), I don't bring them always but consider them my hashcot.
the graticules I geohashed and the number of expeditions in each of them.
- Attend a true XKCD Saturday Meetup
- Complete the Vancouver, BC minesweeper (now 5/8)
- Water Geohash
Underwater scuba Geohash !!
- Camping geohash
- MNB geohash
- No batteries geohash
there are many more, once some of my wishes get fulfilled I will add new ones. Finally I would sure like to hash all graticules of the World, but that may be a little ambitious.
- 2012-11-09_49_-123 ((Vancouver, BC): Underwater expedition just of Tower Beach #18.
- 2012-08-26 50 -123 (Brandywine, BC): weekend biketrip to whistler olympic park **VIRGIN** #17.
- 2012-07-22 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): canoe, hike, canoe of the sunshine coast #16.
- 2012-07-01 50 -121 (Cache Creek, BC): Speedracer on the 99hwy #15.
- 2012-06-29 50 -120 (Kamloops, BC): In a hayfield close to Merrit #14.
- 2012-06-14 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): TRON to the middle of intersection knight and 36th #13.
- 2012-05-24 52 5 ( Utrecht, Netherlands): Borderhash in my former home graticule #12.
- 2012-05-21 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Geohashing day drowned rat, in the forests on the sunshine coast near Sechelt #11.
- 2012-04-29 50 -122 (Whistler, BC): 500m in the forest off the blowdown trail #10.
- 2012-04-28 50 -122 (Whistler, BC): 100m off the road near Duffey lake #9.
- 2012-04-28 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): 500m in the water off Kelvin Grove. Fail
- 2012-04-08 48 -124 (Lake Cowichan, BC): Virgin hash at the north side of Nitinat Lake #8
- 2012-04-03 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): In the snow at Cypress Mountain #7
- 2012-03-07 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Bike geohash #6.
- 2012-03-03 50 -122 (Whistler, BC): Virgin near Pemberton #5.
- 2012-02-29 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Official alternate leaping with swords at Academie Duello.
- 2012-02-05 52 5 ( Utrecht): Lunetten, Simplompbaan. Puppet master Hash
| This user earned the 5 modes of transportation Achievement
- by Using 5 or more modes of transportation, in this case Bike, Bus, Ferry, Skytrain(subway), and foot. (48, -123) geohash on 2011-11-27.