Hellø, I'm TroLLorT
(trollish for troll lord
). I grew up in the harsh deserts around Cottbus, Germany
. At present I'm wreaking havoc from a small cave nearby Heilbronn, in the south-western corner of Würzburg, Germany
graticule. Thanks to this position I can also easily raid the adjoining graticules of Mannheim
My goal here is to conquer some interesting, lucrative or strategical important spots for the Geohashing community and the trolls of da Red Pin Clan.
- Conquer the first hashpoint.
- Find a more photogenic troll than me as hashscot.
- Meet new Ållies.
 Next conquests
 Årsenal (wanted things in round brackets)
 To travel
- Trekking boots and sticks - For stealth raids.
- Trekking bicycle - For fast raids.
- Bahncard 50 - For rush raids.
- Maps - Hey, at least they can't run out of battery or signal..
- Samsung B2710 - A magic brick with a window made of liquid crystals this GPS thingy
- LED Lenser flashlight
 To dø misc.
- Troll literature - Yes, we trolls are literate!
- Swiss army knife - Really a multifunctional
- Stunt kite - For Fly a kite achievement.
- (Troll instrument (horn, drum))
 To prøtect
- Old backpack - For stashing the rest of the equipment.
- Cape - In case that the gods of rain and thunder get angry..
- Gloves - I don't wanna touch everything out there.
- Towel - As is known, about the most massively useful things one can have.
- Last aid kit - For humies or trolls in agony.
- Trash bag - For occasional Geotrashing.
 To conquer
- Banner of da Red Pin Clan - As marker.
- Chalk - As alternative marker.
- Panasonic DMC-TZ2 camera - For documenting the glorious (or not so glorious) expeditions.
- Last but not least: An army of perfectly camouflaged trolls - For da horde!
 Victøries & Defæts
 Disclaimer & Credits
- No, I'm not one of these (internet) trolls. I'm a member of another troll species. So please do not ban or starve me! Thanks.
- No, I have no relation to any metal band of the same name. But I like this genre of music. :)
- All strange characters (including myself) as well as all spelling & grammar mistakes in my texts are intended and/or for readers' amusement.
- Colored frames
copied from inspired by Danatar and his victims muses. Expedition table inspired by Juja.