Geohashing since 2012-03-30! Blame puppetmaster Shevek.
- 2012-03-30 52 5 - My first expedition was near a highway in Lunetten.
- 2012-04-07 51 4 - Border hash together with TheOtherGuy
- 2012-04-25 52 5 - No trespassing with CO2 near Lage Vuursche
- 2012-05-24 52 5 - On a hot day, three people managed to not meet.
- 2014-09-06 51 4 - After a long break, finally another non-ninja hash.
- 2014-09-10 52 5 - The maps are a lie! The area is fenced off from one side, and overgrown from another.
- 2014-09-13 52 5 - Not an exciting location, but done nightly.
- 2014-09-16 52 4 - Chickened out on the last few meters...
- 2015-02-18 52 4 - With TheOtherGuy after work.
 Done in Ninja-mode, not quite the Ninja after all...
- 2014-04-11 52 5 - The actual first hash after a long break. It was dark, so bad photos.
- 2014-04-18 52 5 - Got within my GPSr's accuracy, but only *just*. Still counts!
- 2014-06-25 52 4 - No GPS, yes photos.
- 2014-08-19 52 4 - No GPS, no photos. Walked on *every* street nearby... except the one with the hashpoint.
- 2014-10-17 52 6 - Yes GPS, with photo-proof, but very dark. There was a cow near ground zero!
- ?? 2014-10-28 48 11 - Might've gone through it by plane! Will have to check GPS trace against the point.
- 2014-12-18 52 4 - Made it within range of GPS accuracy.
- 2015-01-07 52 5 - Easy reach just outside the centre of Amersfoort.
- 2015-02-20 51 5 - Walkable from Arnhem Zuid, in a new part of town.
- 2015-02-24 52 5 - Apeldoorn, a nice walk from the station.
- 2015-02-26 52 6 - Hoogeveen. Near the train station. Quick in-'n-out, otherwise I had to wait half an hour for the next train.
- 2015-03-18 52 5 - Closer to home in De Meern. Walked there from Vleuten, and wanted to walk through the Máximapart to Terwijde, but I couldn't find my way in (and there were "closed off" signs in the one way in I could find), so I just walked back to Vleuten
- 2015-03-20 51 5 - Culemborg, next to the castle gardens. It was dark, so I didn't get a good look at the gardens, but the city centre has some nifty buildings.
 Consolation prizes