From Geo Hashing
- 2012-03-30 52 5 - My first expedition was near a highway in Lunetten.
- 2012-04-07 51 4 - Border hash together with TheOtherGuy
- 2012-04-25 52 5 - No trespassing with CO2 near Lage Vuursche
- 2012-05-24 52 5 - On a hot day, three people managed to not meet.
- 2014-09-06 51 4 - After a long break, finally another non-ninja hash.
- 2014-09-10 52 5 - The maps are a lie! The area is fenced off from one side, and overgrown from another.
- 2014-09-13 52 5 - Not an exciting location, but done nightly.
- 2014-09-16 52 4 - Chickened out on the last few meters...
 Done in Ninja-mode, not quite the Ninja after all...
- 2014-04-11 52 5 - The actual first hash after a long break. It was dark, so bad photos.
- 2014-04-18 52 5 - Got within my GPSr's accuracy, but only *just*. Still counts!
- 2014-06-25 52 4 - No GPS, yes photos.
- 2014-08-19 52 4 - No GPS, no photos. Walked on *every* street nearby... except the one with the hashpoint.
|Tchakkazulu earned the Land geohash achievement|
|Tchakkazulu earned the Public transport geohash achievement|
|Tchakkazulu earned the Meet-up achievement|
|Tchakkazulu earned the Drag-along achievement|
|Tchakkazulu earned the Border geohash achievement|
|Tchakkazulu earned the OpenStreetMap achievement|
 Consolation prizes
|Tchakkazulu earned the No trespassing consolation prize|
|Tchakkazulu earned the Prize poultry Consolation Prize|