In the real world I'm Adam Mansbridge. Residing in Wanniassa, Canberra, ACT, AU.
I'm planning on getting to as many Saturday meets as I can, but am also not planning on burning too much petrol. I will be watching closely for any day of the week on which the target falls within the city. I expect to dream tonight of the target falling on Aspen Island.
I host historical geohash data at this place. Drop me a line if you want to tell me what you use it for - also let me know of any errors or data holes!
I can be found on the IRC channel often, and sometimes on skype as Adj999.
 My Hashes
2009 January 17 - Saturday
- Traditional Canberra surburbia where a group gathered on a lawn, juggled, posed, and then retired to a pub and a cricket ground to discuss cricket.
2008 August 17 - Sunday
- A warm and sunny winter's day greeted the geohash crowds who found themselves on a mountain bike trail on Mt Stromlo...
2008 June 17 - Tuesday
- Three seperate visits! Two made independently in the early morning. At lunch there was a successful crowd and frisbee
2008 June 14 - Saturday
- we were deliberately 24hours late... i.e., we did Friday's graticule since Saturday's was particularly poor.
2008 May 24 - Saturday
- Attempted graticule invasion of 148... Damn GPS navigation wanted to go via Tumut on fire trails.
 My Awards