Brian, a/k/a Phydeaux needs to remember what the minor edit checkbox is for.
Brian has been interested in geocaching since it was a new idea, but has never invested in a GPS unit. Until now. Last week he purchased a Garmin nuvi for a road trip, and this week XKCD rewards him with a way to use it. ~ Phydeaux 02:07, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
 Graticules of Interest
Brian works within spitting distance of the intersection of four graticules:
- Montgomery County latitude 39, longitude -77 [today]
- Northern Virginia latitude 38, longitude -77 [today]
- Baltimore latitude 39, longitude -76 [today]
- Annapolis & Kent Island latitude 38, longitude -76 [today]
 Points of Interest
- Balt, 5/24/08: 39.126648°, -76.547534° Private home near Catherine Ave & 229th St, Pasadena, MD.
Brian and Shannon were barbequing in Odenton (approx. 30 min away) and made a drive-by around 7pm. (We opted not to disturb the homeowners, but did snap pictures for verification.)
- Kent, 5/22/08: 38.973027°, -76.23891° Reachable (on land) on Kent Narrows.
- NoVa, 5/22/08: 38.973027°, -77.23891° Reachable near Great Falls National Park. Check out this house: zoom
- Balt, 5/21/08: 39.179467°, -76.861537° Reachable near Columbia, MD.