From Geo Hashing
I have known xkcd for quite a while but I only discovered geohashing recently and I love the idea. I studied Physics in college so xkcd is always something I enjoy reading. I am currently unemployed.
- Thursday, March 2nd, 2017: A hash in the Landes forest near the A63 motorway. Reached.
- Tuesday, February 28th, 2017: A hash in a middle of a vineyard near Saint-Cels. Not reached.
- Wenesday, February 22nd, 2017: The fourth and last stop in my attempt of a multihash, in a forest. Reached.
- Wenesday, February 22nd, 2017: The third stop in my attempt of a multihash, on the banks of the A10 motorway. Not reached.
- Wenesday, February 22nd, 2017: The second stop in my attempt of a multihash. Reached.
- Wenesday, February 22nd, 2017: The first stop in my attempt of a multihash. Not reached.
- Sunday, January 15th, 2017: A hash 2 km west of the sillon du Talbert, in the intertidal zone. Reached.
- Friday, January 13th, 2017: My first geohash. Reached.
|Ourlig earned the "Mother Nature's Bitch" Consolation Prize|
|Ourlig earned the Multihash Achievement|
| Ourlig earned the Two to the N achievement
|Ourlig earned the Admit One Achievement|
|Ourlig earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
|Ourlig earned the No trespassing consolation prize|
|Ourlig earned the GeoTrash Geohash Achievement|
|Ourlig earned the Land geohash achievement|