These are the graticules I have visited (set in the state of Texas). Current as of 2013-06-13.
Hey! I'm Neiman Walker, aka Neimster.
I live in Shady Shores, TX, USA, in graticule 33, -97. Because my hometown is in the corner
of the graticule, when hashing, I usually hit the closest location in the 4 nearest to me.
As of May 2012, I've just begun 'hashing, but I enjoy it very much and I plan to continue
doing it as often as I can. The community aspect of it is really great, and, although I do
live in a fairly seldom-hashed area, I enjoy the fact that there's always a chance of meeting
someone new when you go on one of these.
My goal for the summer of 2013 is to attempt one geohash every week that I'm not out of town (which is quite a few), as well as to progress to at least level 4 in the minesweeper achievement. We'll see how it goes.
At some point in the future, once I've obtained my pilot's license (which I'm well on my way to), I'd like to attempt an aerial geohash; however, it will be quite costly.
 My Expeditions
- 2011-11-20 33 -96: Fairly short but eventful trip with my friend, Jackson, to whom I introduced geohashing.
- 2012-05-12 32 -97: Quick; 2 hour round-trip; successful; located in a subdivision in Haslet.
- 2012-05-15 33 -97: Very easy; 5 miles from my school; large field in Justin.
- 2013-04-26 33 -97: Another quick one; in front of a house in Denton.
- 2013-05-13 33 -97: In a field southeast of Gainesville.
- 2013-05-22 33 -96: Just off of FM 3040 in Lewisville.
- 2013-05-31 33 -96: In a field between Frisco and McKinney.
- 2013-06-06 33 -97: In a field a little northwest of Gainesville. The easier of the two points reached that day.
- 2013-06-06 33 -96: In a field north of Bonham.
- 2013-06-11 31 -97: In a field north of Waco. Got to meet Ellen!
- 2013-07-02 31 -97: In a field (a little further) north of Waco. Had a picnic with Ellen!