- http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/ — homepage
- http://geohashing.kerwin.net.au/ — implementation, including Townsville-only alternate minigraticule
If you are a user of Google Earth, I am continually in the process of growing a collection of the panoramic photographs I take on all my hashes. To see it in action, inside Google Earth, add the following network link: http://geohashing.kerwin.net.au/pictures.kml and then double-click any of the placemarks.
Unfortunately they don't seem to play well with the terrain; you may have to uncheck the Terrain box when you're inside a panorama. Hopefully I'll be able to work out a fix. Also, this doesn't appear to work with Google Maps, just Earth.
Projects and Tools
- GraticuleH, GraticuleV, GraticuleQ — three variations on Graticule
- Template:Graticule2 — another one
- QuickLinks — written by Nemo
- 2008-09-20 -19 146: out near Woodstock
- 2008-10-04 -19 146: Failed - No public access - Army Range
- 2008-11-15 -19 147: near Giru
- 2008-12-05 -20 146: at the Mormon Church
- 2009-08-29 -19 146: Failed - No public access - Locked Gates
- 2009-10-10 -19 146: Failed - No public access - Army Range
- 2009-10-24 -18 145: Failed - Too Damned Hard
- 2009-11-29 -19 146: near Woodstock again
- 2010-02-13 -19 147: in a cane farm near Brandon
- 2010-03-13 -19 146: Failed - Chickened out
- 2010-10-03 -19 146: just off the highway, half way to the Towers
- 2010-10-09 -19 146: just off the highway, near Calcium
- 2011-06-03 -19 146: in North Ward!