I'm nihilist geohasher from Kraków, Poland. I like geohashing because it's completely insane. I don't have a GPS, so I must rely on Google Maps and my brain. This two things aren't actually trustworthy so calling my hashes *reached* is a bit questionable.
 My expeditions
!Warning! !Achtung! !Внимание! This reports are extremely short, boring and poorly written. Don't read them unless you're a noob like me.
- 10. 2010-11-12 ..and one more bike hash.
- 9. 2010-11-03 when powers of darkness thwarted me from deflorating another graticule.
- 8. 2010-10-21 yet another bike hash.
- 7. 2010-10-04 morning geohash.
- 6. 2010-09-24 in Wieliczka.
- 5. 2010-09-04 almost deflorating Kielce graticule without getting out of Kraków.
- 4. 2010-08-30 another bike geohash.
- 3. 2010-08-28 to Trzebinia by train.
- 2. 2010-08-12 walk geohash, 4km from my house.
- 1. 2010-08-06 first expedition, reached with bike.
|Felinator earned the Land geohash achievement|
|Felinator earned the Bicycle geohash achievement|
|Felinator earned the Walk geohash Achievement|
|Felinator earned the Public transport geohash achievement|
|Felinator earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
|Felinator earned the Prize poultry Consolation Prize|