Warning: Not a real doctor.
Greetings! I'm Dr. Canadian Ninja, which I am well aware is a mouthful. Most people call me Doc or Geoff. I call Jacksonville, Florida home, with family on the border of Spring Hill and Tampa, so I try to get geohashes around there, too. I once drove far and wide for geohashes, but due to life being a persnickety thing, I'm now only likely to get closer ones.
I typically go on expeditions with Erica, my wife, who generally doesn't care for the achievements and documenting herself. However, she takes on the role of amateur photographer, so it all balances out.
Current record: 47-2
49. 2015-07-01 On the closed Baymeadows Golf Course, just off Baymeadows Circle.
48. 2015-01-17 Just outside Steak and Shake by 275 and San Jose.
47. 2014-05-09 Mudville Grille's parking lot in Arlington.
46. 2014-02-02 Subdivision in Temple, Georgia.
45. 2013-12-15 Golfing at Champions Club at Julington Creek.
- Complete a minesweeper achievement. Lake City, Florida as the center is one of the likely possibilities. Unfortunately, there's a whole lot of nothing, for the most part, which seems like it might be dull.
- County Goals
- Complete hashes in five different states/provinces.
- Leave an entire deck of cards as markers. See below.
Where possible, I'd like to leave markers of these expeditions. My chosen sign stems from a recently started collection of playing cards. The cards are shuffled before the top one is picked, so there's no particular order to the cards. On one side, a link to geohashing.org/marker. On the other side are the coordinates reached.
 Fun Facts
The last card value to be drawn was the King on 2013/07/08.
All 2's, 3's and 10's have been placed.
The first straight flush was achieved on 2012/12/23, with 5♣ (6♣) 7♣ 8♣ 9♣ 10♣ being placed.
The first royal flush was achieved on 2015/01/17, in spades.
[Relet's Historical Map], for when it gets pushed off the front page.
Maps and Statistics, because I just spent far too long trying to find it again.