Warning: Not a real doctor.
Greetings! I'm Dr. Canadian Ninja, which I am well aware is a mouthful, so I ask most people to call me Geoff, though various short versions are fine. I call Jacksonville, Florida home, with family on the border of Spring Hill and Tampa, so I try to get geohashes around there, too. I'm also the sort of geohasher to go driving for two hours to reach a hash, so there's always that.
I typically go on expeditions with Erica, my wife, who generally doesn't care for the achievements and documenting herself. However, she takes on the role of amateur photographer, so it all balances out.
Current record: 44-2
46. 2014-02-02 Subdivision in Temple, Georgia.
45. 2013-12-15 Golfing at Champions Club at Julington Creek.
44. 2013-11-28 By Cypress Elementary School in New Port Richey.
43. 2013-11-10 Off the road at Honeymoon Island.
42. 2013-10-09 Suburbs off San Jose Boulevard.
- Complete a minesweeper achievement. Lake City, Florida as the center is one of the likely possibilities. Unfortunately, there's a whole lot of nothing, for the most part, which seems like it might be dull.
- County Goals
- Complete hashes in five different states/provinces.
- Leave an entire deck of cards as markers. See below.
Where possible, I'd like to leave markers of these expeditions. My chosen sign stems from a recently started collection of playing cards. The cards are shuffled before the top one is picked, so there's no particular order to the cards. On one side, a link to geohashing.org/marker. On the other side are the coordinates reached.
 Fun Facts
The last card value to be drawn was the King on 2013/07/08.
All 2's, 3's and 10's have been placed.
An average of 27 cards are placed in a year. This deck should be complete by 2014/03/10.
The first straight flush was achieved on 2012/12/23, with 5♣ (6♣) 7♣ 8♣ 9♣ 10♣ being placed.
[Relet's Historical Map], for when it gets pushed off the front page.