Based near Oxford; in the Swindon, UK graticule.
- Wednesday 19 February 2014 - successful expedition by bike (57.75 mile round trip) to a the geohash in the nearby London West graticule, to commemorate the second anniversary of his father's death.
- Monday 21 April 2014 - successful expedition on foot (1.2 mile round trip, including finding some nearby geohashes) to a hashpoint just 300 metres from his house, along with his partner Ruth and her baby Annabel.
- Saturday 12 July 2014 - successful expedition by car and foot to a geohash that was broadly-speaking sort-of between his house and an interview he'd just been to
- Saturday 4 August 2018 - successful expedition by bike at midnight to a hashpoint about 2 miles from his house
- Tuesday 7 August 2018 - successful 6.5km expedition by bike (and foot at the very end) to a field South of Oxford after his afternoon's work meeting got cancelled
- Wednesday 22 August 2018 - successful expedition to East Adderbury to a hashpoint in a field of cows
- Thursday 23 August 2018 - cancelled expedition after the hashpoint location was revealed to be entirely in the wrong direction for my intended day's travel
- Thursday 23 August 2018 - successful expedition to replace the cancelled one; this time a hashpoint South one graticule, deep in a forest
- Tuesday 16 October 2018 - successful expedition to a roadside near a windfarm while en route to an exam
- Friday 9 November 2018 - successful expedition to the middle of a field in Somerset as a diversion from a journey from Oxford to Penzance (for Challenge Robin II)
In reverse order of aquisition (i.e. most-recent first):
Find me online at:
Contact me via:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - good old-fashioned email
- Contact form - sends me an email; sometimes these go to spam and may take a few days to respond to; sorry