I've now moved again (again)! I'm back in the in the Bristol, United Kingdom, but this time graticule, but in a more Welsh direction. I'm hoping to do geohashes in the Monmouthshire area, or maybe nearby in some of my neighbouring graticules. As always if anyone posts an intent to make a weekend hash nearby I'll do my best to show up! (I may even remember to bring cake :-) )
I have completed/attempted six hashes so far (but there are more that need documenting - so pester me to get on with it!):
- 2008-06-03: a field near Brandon, County Durham.
- 2008-06-22: some woods near Nanpantan, Leicestershire.
- 2008-07-02: a field near Banwell, North Somerset.
- 2009-01-01: a frozen day in another field near Congresbury, North Somerset.
- 2009-12-06: another field, this time, near Wroughton, Wiltshire.
- 2010-04-10: the first succesful geohash in the Hull graticule! A relatively easy hash near Haddington, Lincolnshire. Also this was a geohash on a Saturday!
- 2010-05-29: my first Saturday meetup geohash! The side of the road near Micheldever, Hampshire.