I don't exactly know how I learned about geohashing. I'm an avid reader of the XKCD webcomics, so I probably learned about geohashing there. Anyway, I try to use geohashing as an excuse to get out more. Since I don't own a drivers license I have to wait for those geohashes that are reachable by bike/foot/publich transportation.
Also I try to drag along my wife to the hashes (she likes the idea of geohashing as well), but since her work schedule keeps her occupied I have to go alone most of the time. :(
- Distance I cycled just because of geohashing: 103,2 km.
- - Longest expedition: 2011-08-02 53 10: 59,4 km.
- - 100 km cycled in total on 2011-08-02.
 Expeditions (total: 8)
 Successful expeditions (total: 5, newest on top)
 Unsuccessful expeditions (total: 2, newest on top)
- 2011-06-01 53 10 - On a field near Curslack. Coordinates not reached, no trespassing!
- 2011-03-03 53 10 - On a muddy field between Boberg and Lohbrügge. Coordinates not reached due to a fence that blocked the path.
 Retro expeditions (1)
My achievements. I am so proud. :)
 Single Achievements (first times only)
 Single Geohash Challenges
 Consolation Prizes
| Bierhefe earned the I walked all this way and all I got was this lousy consolation ribbon?
- by fighting his way over a muddy field for over 1km just to find out there was a fence blocking his path 150m away from the actual hash point. (53, 10) geohash on 2011-03-03.
| Bierhefe earned the Tough Guy Gratious Ribbon
- by finishing this expedition despite being attacked by raptors, wasps, gnats and other insects that Mother Nature has to offer. (53, 10) geohash on 2011-08-02.
| Bierhefe earned the Multihash achievement (variant)
- by reaching a retro geohash on the same expedition as reaching the (53, 10) geohash on 2011-08-02.