About Me
I'm disabled, which traditionally makes reaching geohashes something of a problem. Fortunately, in this graticule there's pretty good public transport, so there should be ample opportunity for me to reach future urban coordinates.
4pm meetups are far too late in the day for me, so unfortunately you won't see me at any of those. Most of my adventures will start mid-morning and finish just after lunch; if you're interested in getting together, please do bear that in mind! :)
 Current Plans
 Actual Achievements
 Gratuitous Ribbons
|amc earned the Why are you all following me? award|
|amc earned the (feels like the) "longest report eva" achievement ;)|
 Consolation Prizes
Note: I don't really care about "achievements" of this nature; I'll probably miss some I could have claimed. Since I won't lose any sleep about it, neither should you. :)
 Past Expeditions
 Coordinates Reached
- Expedition 2011-01-27 53 -1 in Skelmanthorpe, near Huddersfield.
 Retro Coordinates Reached
- Retro expedition to 2010-10-06 53 -1 - the date I actually celebrated my last birthday; a week late, due to hospitalisation.
 Possible Retrohashes
Accessible and meaningful-to-me retrohashes include:
- 2010-09-10 53 -1 map - the date I agreed to meet my then-best Internet "friend" in person for the first time.
- 2006-12-30 53 -1 map - Xmas Day, 2006. Xmas Day the first weekend day after (or including) Christmas Day - my partner and I always move our celebrations back to the weekends so we're definitely both free.
- 2005-02-04 53 -1 map - the date I met my partner for the first time.