Who am I?
I am Jeff Hitchcock, also know as Arbron on these here internets. I am a University of British Columbia graduate in theatre design & production. I am currently active in the Vancouver.
- 2013-03-10 49 -122 (Vancouver, BC): Hung out on a sidewalk in White Rock.
- 2013-01-02 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Had dinner with some folks at a bar called Speakeasy.
- 2012-03-07 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): On 57th after a meeting, met a brand new Geohasher.
- 2011-10-19 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): At the edge of Connaught Park, by some fake snow.
- 2011-05-21 49 -122 (Surrey, BC): Canoe geohash in Pitt River plus a picnic.
- 2011-04-12 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Random alley in a fancy neighborhood, made Rice Krispie® Treats.
- 2011-03-10 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Sketchy part of Vancouver, in a school yard, while school was in session.
- 2010-07-01 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Drove to the Canada Day hash, met up with a bunch of people, has a picnic, left early.
- 2010-05-22 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Trip to the Sunshine Coast for a party on the beach.
- 2010-05-21 49 -122 (Surrey, BC): 10km round trip hike on a logging road and then some bushwhacking. Plus cake!
- 2010-05-09 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Drove there in the afternoon, saw signs left by previous hashers but did not meet anyone there.
- 2009-03-29 49 -124 (Port Alberni, BC): Epic Geohashing adventure over to Vancouver Island filled with mayhem. Ended up 80km from the coordinates but had a great time.
- 2009-03-09 49 -123 (Vancouver, BC): Took the bus to a hash, met Robyn, Thepiguy, & MylSh randomly there, ate at White Spot.
| Arbron earned the Picnic achievement
- by eating seven layer dip, hummus, pita, carrots, oranges, red tortilla chips, and cheese, alfalfa sprout and vegetarian 'salami' sandwiches, nice raspberry flavoured beverage, black forest cake at the (49, -123) geohash on 2010-07-01.
| Arbron earned the National Day Geohash
- by successfully reaching the geohash coordinates in patriotic attire on Canada's national day (49, -123) geohash on 2010-07-01.