Based in Lancaster, on the border of 2 Graticules (Carlisle, United Kingdom and Manchester, United Kingdom). I've been checking occasionally in case a hash pops up within walking distance, and every day for the last few weeks, but no luck yet.
I've also decided I might like to move some time soon ... so if the hash lands on a house to let, I'll look into it and see if its a nice town. Even if I can't walk there, I'm checking the map.
- I thought 2012-03-27 53 -3 was on the beach, but it wasn't. Should be able to claim a consolation prize, but which one isn't quite definite. Either of:
- A walk, but couldn't make the hash point because of aggressive drunks in the way. Is there a ribbon for that? 2012-10-14 53 -2
- Another one I couldn't get to on 2012-10-17 54 -2. It looks like someone has blocked off the footpath and torn down the signs; I'm a little scared.
- Finally managing to bring someone else;
- A hash in Skelmersdale, which I'm still not quite sure if I was close enough to:
- I've walked along the canal path plenty of times