From Geo Hashing
West of -30°: 0.9579926703969455, 0.12893491871843724 East of -30°: 0.7427834473658905, 0.6356494013762755
- 2008-06-03 London South, Ontario, Canada - Cleric999 went to the spot at the edge of a busy highway, and left a chapter of maison ikkoku (as he will from now on).
- 2008-06-03 Hamburg, Germany - Hermann and Felix have been there.
- 2008-06-03 Cologne, Germany - Kliment will be there late in the evening with a friend. Yay for a field in the middle of nowhere!
- 2008-06-03 Providence, RI - Near a state park in Tauton, MA. The site was successfully reached around 4:30 PM.
- 2008-06-03 Springfield, MA - chrisinajar will be going with his girlfriend to take some pictures for the Facebook group!
- 2008-06-03 Sydney, Australia - John won't be there, but it's just off Old Bathurst Rd, between Emu Plains and Blaxland. Might be a little hard to get to, as it seems to be on the cliff, but it's only a couple hundred metres off the road.
- 2008-06-03 SW Minneapolis, Minnesota - Today's spot is right on a residential road in St Paul.
- 2008-06-03 San Francisco, CA - Successfully reached by Mystitat.
- 2008-06-03 Fort Worth, TX Looks like a field in Grapevine. Nevermoor and friends will be there around 6:30 PM
- 2008-06-03 New Orleans, Louisiana - mtastic reached the barbed wired, padlocked fence just in front of the exact coordinate...looked like a Restricted Area Geohash. [photos]
- 2008-06-03 Middlesbrough, United Kingdom - Bluecont got as close as possible to today's spot.