From Geo Hashing
West of -30°: 0.3491079341188037, 0.9162389042702137 East of -30°: 0.3491079341188037, 0.9162389042702137
- 2008-06-01 North West Netherlands - Celebithil reached the hashpoint, which was located almost 1km from his house.
- 2008-06-01 Helsinki, Finland - Peldie, delsku and Wildmage spontaneously went for a geohash and reached the destination near an recycling plant. - Now with pictures!
- 2008-06-01 Sussex, New Brunswick - Booberfish drove within 25 metres on the highway at about 4 pm. In trying to get closer he found a lake, log cabins, and horses!
- 2008-06-01 Rhine Neckar Area, Germany - Nearly reached the spot
- 2008-06-01 Berlin, Germany - In the woods near Spreehagen; we plan to hit the spot at 4.
- 2008-06-01 Batesville, MS - MS35 exit off I-55. It should be at the back of a gas station lot. I should be there between 2 and 3 pm, CDT.
- 2008-06-01 Canberra, Australia - 800m off Paddy's River Road, just past Pierces Creek. Psud, Kieran, Nemo, Joanna and Andi all made it out for a picnic amongst the pine trees and blackberry brambles, and invented the first Geohash Card Game
- 2008-06-01 Eindhoven, Nederland - Paul succesfully cycled to the hashpoint near Meijel.
- 2008-06-01 Hartford, CT - Quentin St, Hamden, CT. Residential neighborhood.
- 2008-06-01 Linköping, Sweden - Effbot et al almost got lost in the woods southeast of Linköping. [pics]
- 2008-06-01 Munich, Germany - successfully seen by BB at 1700h. Ate half a chicken.
- 2008-06-01 Pine Hill Reservoir, MA - The actual spot can't be reached, except by boat. It looks like a pretty area for a day hike.
- 2008-06-01 Providence, RI - SUCCESSFUL geohash made by Patrick - pics to come!
- 2008-06-01 San Jose, CA - Successfully reached by a disparate group of eleven geohashers, who then retired to a nearby Quizno's for dinner.
- 2008-06-01 Singapore - Inside Paya Lebar Airbase, near Kaki Bukit sand store. Good for a Restricted Area Geohash. r0d3n7z was doomed to fail, but tried anyway.
- 2008-06-01 Stockholm, Sweden Was successfully encircled by Bobbert (The exact spot was in the middle of a small lake)
- 2008-06-01 Sydney, Australia - Outside 12 Park Rd, Woonona.
- 2008-06-01 Ulsteinvik, Norway - Just off the road from Ulsteinvik to Hareid. AshleyMorton made it. Played solitaire. Read The Economist. See pictures on the event page.
- Detroit, Michigan - In the middle of a field just north-west of Dexter, Michigan.
- 2008-06-01 Lac Leman, Switzerland - In the fields, reached by Kh and a friend.
- 2008-06-01 Exeter, United Kingdom - Accidentally got pretty close. See page for details.