Map Attack?
- Hadn't heard of it prior to your note. Looks interesting, but I think I've got something that conflicts on Saturday. And I don't have an iDevice with iOS 7 on it. Jiml (talk) 01:14, 19 October 2013 (EDT)
 We're Quite the Graticule
I believe that, as of today, we've collectively mounted as many Portland graticule Expeditions in 2010 as we did in all of 2009. Throw in all of the McMinnville action and we're a global geohashing hotbed! For what that's worth.... : ) Michael5000 22:45, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
- You and APR deserve a lot of the credit with your activity. It was pretty much just me for much of 2009! Jiml 09:36, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
 Older Question re Aug 17
Wil: Anyone know why August 17th is "notable?"
admalledd: No idea.
Unless someone can say why it needs to stay, I'm going to be deleting that section at some point. Also, I'll probably be cleaning up the Daily Locations section by moving all of the text below each date to the YYYY-MM-DD_45_-122 pages RSN. Wil 23:06, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the cleanup, Wil. Do you know who has the first geohash in this graticule? --Thomcat 15:11, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
I completed my cleanup of the Portland page yesterday. The only thing I noticed that need help with is contacting Erin, who was at the 2008-05-26 geohash and who promised us pictures but never posted any. Wil 16:37, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Damn you all in Portland for having an active location. I am the only local to ever visit a Eugene location... It is hard to go when you know you will be the only one there. Grr.
It's a shame that none of the recent (and not-so-recent) expeditions have been written up so that the rest of us can enjoy reading about them. (Or did nobody actually go? Several people are listed as expressing interest.) Can I please encourage you all to write something -- anything! -- about your expeditions? Thanks. -- Benjw 17:59, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
- I second Benjw's request. Make quickie expedition pages showing whether or not you reached the coordinates, just so that we an count you in the global statistics. -Robyn 17:17, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
 Vistors! - Ohai!
 Relet - Sept 2014
I'll be around from Sep 6 in the afternoon until the Friday after. Shoot me a message if you are spontaneously planning anything. -- relet 09:21, 2 September 2014 (EDT)
- It would be pretty cool to meet the world famous relet! zhukant (talk) 13:09, 2 September 2014 (EDT)
- Awesome! I would love to meet you people. I'm not certain how mobile I will be, but I'm going to have Sunday off, and then a conference at Portland University for the rest of the week. I'll keep an eye on the coordinates on Friday before I jump on a plane. --relet
Looks like a trip to the wine shop on Sat. My plane lands 11:30am (KLM, Amsterdam) if you want to meet early. I might just as well get a bus from there. --relet 12:59, 5 September 2014 (EDT)
 Eldin - Sept 2014
I'll be on the Oregon coast (near Tillamook, McMinnville graticule) from Sep. 8th to 14th 2014. I hadn't scheduled a day in Portland this trip like I usually do, but I'd love to meet relet and/or any of the Portland-area folks while I'm passing through the region. --Eldin (talk) 15:36, 3 September 2014 (EDT)
- I arrived in Portland in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday, September 9th. I'll be here for a couple hours before lunchtime, before heading one more graticule west for the remainder of the week. But if anyone wants to meet up Tuesday morning, or if an evening meetup (preferably at a hashpoint, if the algorithm is cooperative) can be arranged which I might be willing to drive back up to the portland area for, feel free to drop me a line. --Eldin (talk) 04:10, 9 September 2014 (EDT)
- I'm going to shoot for the 2014-09-12 44 -123 geohash near salem. I'll try to check back here when I'm in the area to see if anyone else might be planning to try for it. --Eldin (talk) 19:53, 12 September 2014 (EDT)
- I've got stuff pretty much all day tomorrow, and the hashpoints looked far away, so I didn't have any plans, except for perhaps a retro of that North Portland hashpoint. Jiml (talk) 00:28, 13 September 2014 (EDT)