Talk:2013-06-25 47 8
Narrative by Chris?
As mentioned today, I'd love to read your perspective of the/an expedition. Especially since you live there and I widely prefer your writing style to mine.
Also, Earliest isn't actually awarded for non-4pm meetings. But you can have it as a gift. ^^ --Calamus 17:00, 25 June 2013 (EDT)
- I don't see anything saying that is has to be a saturday meetup, or that is has to be at 4pm. or is an 'official meetup' always a saturday meetup? anyways, i claim it for me! i was there 5 seconds earlier! ;) not like the last four meetings, where you were always first!
- oh and by the way, i have to go to Nijmegen, which lies in the Eindhoven graticule, 51, 5, not 52, 5. sorry, i may have been wrong about that.
- my perspective is coming soon! :) --Chris 47 8 (talk) 17:18, 25 June 2013 (EDT)
- I was wrong about Saturday, but I think it is intended to be the algorithmically official point in spacetime at 4pm, to increase the vast possibility of a non-wiki-induced meetup even further. But in any case (and since this is only hinted at on the achievement page, not explicitly stated), you were there earlier, and I definitely think you earned it. Either that or we introduce a Supersonic achievement right now.
- Really looking forward to your writing! --Calamus 17:29, 25 June 2013 (EDT)