|Neubrandenburg, Germany||Szczecin||Stargard Szczeciński|
|Berlin, Germany||Frankfurt (Oder), Germany||Gorzów Wielkopolski|
This graticule is at latitude 53, longitude 14. It is currently inactive. It spans the Polish-German border with the largest cities being Szczecin and Schwedt/Oder respectively. A significant part of the graticule consists of water, with the Szczecin Lagoon (Zalew Szczeciński; Stettiner Haff), a tiny bit of the Baltic Sea, and the river Odra along the frontier. The rest of the landscape is mostly agricultural/forests.
51.74% Fields 0.17% Settlements 25.58% Forests 2.09% Natural reserves 17.01% Water 0.76% Near highways 2.66% Near roads
- June 4th 2016 - Burowo near Goleniów, of course - some field.
- January 23rd 2016 - Żółwia near Goleniów, snowy field.
- October 16th 2013 - Szczecin Dąbie, some small pond in an urban area.
- September 27th 2009 - Jerrome and Lena looking at the haspoint from the shore of the Baltic Sea.
- October 21st 2008 - relet gets wet deflowering the graticule and earning level 9 minesweeper.