From Geo Hashing
|Luxembourg, Luxembourg||Kaiserslautern, Germany||Mannheim, Germany|
|Besançon||Basel, Switzerland||Zürich, Switzerland|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
46.71% Fields 42.16% Forests 5.63% Natural reserves 2.42% Settlements 1.50% Highways 1.25% Roads 0.33% Water
 Upcoming Locations and Expedition Planning
- 2013-05-25 Hijackal would very much like to celebrate Mouseover day. Anyone else interested? (Hijackal has seen the coordinates and will probably try 2013-05-25 47 7
most recent first
- 2013-05-2 Flopp made it do March hours before Frizzel and Hijackal arrived.
- 2013-01-27: Calamus came over to Freiburg.
- 2012-06-07: Hijackal cycled to Neuried.
- 2011-09-30: Frizzy and Hijackal cycled to Sexau before sunset.
- 2011-10-31: TheOneRing went to Strasbourg and ate a Tarte Flambée
- 2011-06-11: Hijackal was in Köndringen .
- 2011-05-04: Hijackal was near Bötzingen after work.
- 2011-01-10: NeThuS drove by around 9 am.
- 2010-02-06: ilpadre went to the hashpoint 3 km from Renchen station.
- 2010-01-21: fivetonsofflax went to the hashpoint near Riedseltz.
- 2009-11-07: Ekorren and Koepfel visited the hashpoint in a forest near Teningen near the Kaiserstuhl.
- 2009-09-05: Koepfel's bike got a flat tire, keeping him from reaching the Hashpoint near Schoenenbourg, France.
- 2009-07-16: konrada found himself on the wrong side of a deer fence and took a bath instead
- 2009-07-07: konrada found the hashpoint up in the Black Forest in Attental near Freiburg (Germany).
- 2009-03-08: Early in the morning Fluxkompensator reached hashpoint on a sludgy field between Renchen and Urloffen (Germany).