St. Gallen, Switzerland
|Pforzheim, Germany||Stuttgart, Germany||Augsburg, Germany|
|Zürich||St. Gallen||Kempten, Germany|
The St. Gallen graticule includes most of Lake Constance (German: Bodensee). The Bodensee joins the three german-speaking countries Germany, Switzerland and Austria and is the third largest lake in Central Europe. The principality of Liechtenstein is completely situated in this graticule, important cities in the other countries are St. Gallen in Switzerland; Konstanz and Lindau in Germany; Bregenz and Dornbirn in Austria.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
59.45% Fields 27.52% Forests 8.26% Water 2.01% Settlements 1.95% Roads 0.62% Highways 0.19% Natural reserves
 Active Users
 Inactive earlier users
most recent first
- 2013-05-04 47 9: TheOneRing visited Liechtenstein and reached the geohash near Balzers
- 2012-07-08 47 9: Calamus thought the lonely graticule should be revisited
- 2012-05-12 47 9: Ekorren visited a field at Ostrach, a moor nearby and the Bodensee lake.
- 2011-12-23 47 9: Not reached! Danatar was turned back by darkness, dirt and not finding the track at Bodman, on the shore of the Bodensee.
- 2010-07-22 47 9: Crox and Elisa paid the graticule a visit while on holidays in 46,9
- 2010-06-30 47 9: After almost a year, Ekorren came back and checked out a forest at Sauldorf.
- 2009-07-27 47 9: On a third attempt, Ekorren finally was successful in a corn field near Bad Saulgau.
- 2009-05-14 47 9: Ekorren failed again to reach coordinates in this graticule, this time only by 6m.
- 2009-04-25 47 9: Pastis went by car from the Rhine valley to Unterlöhren.
- 2009-04-21 47 9: Ekorren came by boat from Friedrichshafen and found a fence 40m from the location.
- 2009-01-07 47 9: Mara, Lukas and Nahtanoj went by car from Konstanz to Unterhard near Weinfelden.
- 2008-07-04 47 9: In Dornbirn, retro expedition on 2008-12-30 by Danatar
- 2008-07-16 47 9: Till and a friend visited a rural track near Salem.