This achievement is reached when you are attacked by one or more Velociraptors. Although the chances are very slim, it might happen. If you don't survive this attack, you'll get an honorable mention down here.
Photographic evidence of geohashers bearing visible wounds that match up to known raptor claw configurations is generally acceptable proof. No one has yet provided photographic evidence of the raptors themselves. They move so fast!
- Lilac and Omri were attacked by a bunch of raptors at 2013-12-29_31_35, and survived to show visual proofs.
- 2012-03-24_41_-88 Haberdasher and company were scratched repeatedly by raptors.
- 2010-10-10 -31 115 It's Raptor vs Raptor as Phi-loci-raptor and Pyroteknik survive a close encounter with a baby Australian Velociraptor!!! (aka Macropus fuliginosus ). Crikey!!!
- Jimmynz confirmed the presence of a mutant variety of velociraptor kiwi in a remote region of South Waikato, New Zealand by collecting a specimen of the creatures claw.
- euterkuh was attacked by a legeating raptor in the Odenwald: 2009-07-22 49 8
- fivetonsofflax encountered a bloodthirsty mini raptor in the forest near Weidenthal: 2009-05-01 49 7
- Joanna of -35,149 was attacked by Dropbears - Australia's nearest equivalent to a raptor while reaching 2008-06-01 -35 148 Photos of the claw marks on that page.
- relet successfully ignored attacking raptors during his 2008-08-03 52 14 expedition. Marks available.
- Arvid was most painfully mangled by ferocious raptors at 2008-08-09 52 6.
- Jevanyn was attacked by a velociraptor at the 2008-09-07 40 -74 geohash.
- UnwiseOwl had it coming to him at the 2008-10-31 -32 138 geohash.
Use this template to make a ribbon for your page.
| This user earned the Velociraptor Geohash Achievement