| This user earned the Pub Geohash Achievement
Use this template to add a ribbon to your user or Expedition page.
The pub geohash can be won when the coordinates place you within sight of a pub, and then you go to that pub and drink a beverage of your choice.
To win this achievement, on top of the usual proof, one needs a photograph with the beverage. The beverage need not be alcoholic.
This achievement requires that one be of age to enter a pub, or in some jurisdictions in the company of someone of age to enter the pub.
- most recent on top - and perhaps more here.
- 2013-01-02 49 -123 just on the street out front of a place called Speakeasy.
- 2012-07-16 36 -115 was in the parking lot of PT's Pub.
- 2010-05-12 52 13 was within sight of the "Alexanderplatz Oasis" beer-garden/club.
- 2009-10-10 52 13 was across the street from the pub-zzeria La Luna :)
- 2009-10-09 53 9 was just a few steps in front of the "Irish Rover".
- 2009-08-01_50_-2 is within sight of the Charlton Inn in Charlton Marshall.
- 2009-03-08_53_9 is located near a "Block House" restaurant.
- 2008-06-28_47_-122 The geohash was located outside a warehouse just south of a brewery, so we met there, and tried the various house specials.
- 2008-06-25_59_10 fell directly into the Biergarten of a pub, where Snakehand, hbrx and Enno had a pint (see images on hash page).
 Honourable Mentions
I think my drink at the Bat and Ball pub during the 2009-07-18 50 -1 expedition qualifies for an honourable mention here. It was a pint of London Pride. Mmmm....! --macronencer 22:53, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
My wife and I already had plans to visit the Safe House for dinner and drinks and this hash was on the way. In fact, I have a web script that looks for hashpoints close to landmarks in my life and the Safe House was the trigger for this one. --RocketMac on 2011-12-21