Praha, Czech Republic
|Dresden, Germany||Cottbus, Germany||Zielona Góra, Poland|
The Prague graticule is at latitude 50, longitude 14. It contains almost entire Prague and lots of small cities in central and northern part of Czech republic. It also includes a small part of the German Bundesland Sachsen (Saxony) and a little piece of Poland.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
62.48% Fields 28.37% Forests 4.23% Settlements 2.72% Natural reserves 1.66% Roads 0.45% Highways 0.08% Water
 People here
most recent first
- 2015-11-27 - It's so close to Prague so I have to try it by Wormik
- 2015-07-28 - Danatar hiked through the Bohemian Switzerland.
- 2015-05-29 - After crossing three borders, Danatar reached the hashpoint in a small forest near Zittau.
- 2015-02-22 - Danatar found alpacas near Königstein and then visited the Fortress.
- 2014-10-26 - Danatar hiked through the Saxon Switzerland only to be stopped by a steep cliff.
- 2012-01-31 - Fresh blood with Aneta and Dragon
- 2010-08-19 - Quick family meetup by Emu and family.
- 2010-06-10 - Another pretty nice trip by Filip and Emu.
- 2010-06-08 - A nice bike trip by Emu
- 2010-05-01 - What? Am I the only one here geohashing? Inconceivable! Elenna and Redguy
- 2008-07-19 - First meetup with more than one participant by Harald, Marwin and Redguy
- 2008-06-15 - First "meetup" by Redguy