From Geo Hashing
Portland is a common name for a city or town that is adjacent to water, and may refer to any of the following locations:
- Portland, Arkansas, a city of 552, in the Monticello graticule.
- Portland, Colorado, a defunct city.
- Portland, Connecticut, a city of 8,732, near Hartford.
- Portland, Illinois, a proposed name for a city that is now part of Blue Island, a city of 23,463 in the Chicago graticule.
- Portland, Indiana, a former name for Fountain, in the Danville, Illinois, graticule.
- Portland, Indiana, a city of 6,437, in the Lima, Ohio, graticule.
- Portland, Kentucky, a former town and now neighborhood of Louisville.
- Portland, Maine, a city of 64,249.
- New Portland, Maine, a city of 782, in the Lewiston graticule.
- South Portland, Maine, a city of 23,324 adjoining Portland.
- Portland, Michigan, a city of 3,789, in the Lansing graticule.
- Portland, New York, a city of 5,502, in the Dunkirk graticule.
- Portland, North Dakota, a city of 604, in the Grand Forks graticule.
- Portland, Ohio, an unincorporated community in the Marietta graticule.
- Portland, Oregon, a city of 537,081.
- Portland, Pennsylvania, a city of 579, in the Allentown graticule.
- Portland, Tennessee, a city of 8,458, in the Nashville graticule.
- Portland, Texas, a city of 16,420, near Corpus Christi.
- Portland, Dodge County, Wisconsin, a city of 1,106, in the Fond du Lac graticule.
- Portland, Monroe County, Wisconsin, a city of 686, in the Sparta graticule.
- Portland, New South Wales, a small town with a cement works, in the Bathurst graticule.
- Cape Portland, Tasmania, a cape on the north-eastern tip of Tasmania, in the Waterhouse graticule.
- Portland, Victoria, a small regional city and port of 12,000 people.
- Portland Estates, Nova Scotia, an area of Halifax
- Portland, Ontario, a small town north of Kingston, Ontario on Big Rideau Lake
- Port Lands (also known as Portlands), the eastern part of the Toronto waterfront
- Portland, Jamaica, a parish on Jamaica's north-east coast, in the Kingston (North) graticule.
- Portland Point, Jamaica's southernmost point, in the May Pen graticule
- Portland, Northland, a small town south of Whangarei.
- Portland Island, New Zealand, a small island off the Mahia Peninsula, in the Wairoa graticule.
- The Isle of Portland, a peninsula on the coast of Dorset, in the Weymouth graticule.