|Cleveland, OH||Youngstown, OH||Oil City, PA||St. Marys, PA|
|Canton, OH||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania||Altoona, PA|
|Marietta, OH||Clarksburg, WV||Morgantown, WV||Cumberland, MD|
Because the 80th West Meridian crosses directly through Downtown Pittsburgh, the city has two graticules, located at latitude 40, longitudes -80 and -79. Pittsburgh's western graticule contains portions of southeastern Ohio and West Virginia's northern panhandle.
- Saturday 31 May 2008 in (40, -79) near Somerset. Reached by Kelly & Emily.
- The location for Saturday 7 June 2008 in (40, -80) is in Coraopolis, rather close to Pittsburgh.
- Holy Crap, Saturday 26 July in (40, -79) is gonna have chessboards, beer, and geeks! Dan R and Big Nate will be in cornfield in New Derry at 4pm and then in the local tavern to rest and recuperate.
 Notable Events
 Local Geohashers
- Tim P (at Pitt with no car, so attendance will be limited)
- James M (also without car)
- Max Roha (with car)
- Mike H (sometimes with car)
- Pez aka (a different) Mike H (Has car)
- Ben, Kerrith, Elizabeth and Amy (have some cars)
- Jessica - starting in August when I'm enrolling in CMU. :P No car, I'll be a freshman, but lots of enthusiasm!
- David OG - same as above. hopes to hash but will have neither car nor gps...
- Kelly M and Emily (each have car, but travel together)
- Tom H (car situation can be iffy)
- DGandhi (car, would be happy to drive others)
- Noah (full of car-osity)
- schep (has car)
- Colin (car, but small one)
- Blindeagle (has car)
- William may steal his roommate's car
- Chris (has car)
- Ian G (rides the bus, East Liberty)
- Derek - No car, buses rock, enrolled at CMU
- Scott S - has car, near new kensington (enrolled at PSU new kensington)
- Adam L - sometimes has car... hoping to meet up soon!
- Richard R - Has Car
- Joe F - Has car, no GPS, and kinda busy with full-time work and grad school at Pitt.
- Mike and Sarah - one car and a healthy lust for adventure between us
- Laura D - has car when it works and a GPS and can play on weekends
- Kenya J - has a car, no GPS, resides near RMU or Kittanning, and is new at this
- Sarah K - has car, lousy GPS, resides in Oakland, kgirlfae on xkcd forums
- Nick S - Has car with 5 seats, GPS's, a Nikon and a healthy sense of adventure.
- Alex D. & Kyle Y - Have car and GPS and generally will head to any achievable weekend hash, particularly if near parks.
- Zëk S. - Has a car, a GPS, and hopes that people still do this regularly.
- Add yourself to this list and join us!