|Basel, Switzerland||Zürich, Switzerland||St. Gallen, Switzerland|
Today's Location: [Pforzheim, Germany]
The Pforzheim, Germany graticule contains Karlsruhe (South), Pforzheim and Villingen-Schwenningen as the biggest cities and the northern and middle parts of the Black Forest as dominant landscape feature.
Hashing in this graticule can get challenging for high elevation differences and steep slopes, but if you bring a bike or like a long walk, there aren't many places you can't reach.
 Active Users
 Living in this graticule
 Nearby users from adjacent graticules
- Ekorren - lives near the graticule border in 48,9
- Koepfel - lives in Karlsruhe, in 49,8, about 2km from the graticule border
- nick_mz - lives in Tübingen, 48,9
 Upcoming Locations and Expedition Planning
Didn't you want to go hashing these days?
most recent first
- 2015-05-17 Klaus bicycled to a field in Neustetten
- 2015-02-22 DODO rode his bull into the french part of the graticule near Niederroedern.
- 2014-11-02 DODO rode his bike through the Kraichgau to a vineyard above Dietlingen-Keltern.
- 2014-11-01 Ekorren visited a valley at Horb-Dießen
- 2014-10-01 Ekorren found apple trees and grass near Rottenburg.
- 2014-09-17 Ekorren found more forest near Rottenburg.
- 2014-08-03 DODO fought his way through some lowland forest to reach the hashpoint near a ditch.
- 2014-07-17 Ekorren went all the way up into the Black Forest to Simmersfeld, finding, well, green forest.
- 2014-07-14 Ekorren cycled to Rangendingen-Höfendorf and stayed out of the field.
- 2014-07-13 Ekorren visited the castle at Herrenzimmern.
- 2014-07-08 Ekorren looked at a field at Ammerbuch.
- 2014-04-12 DODO had a nice bullride along the rhine and had to use a ferry to reach the hash near Ettlingen (and some trains to come back home).
- 2014-03-29 DODO had a sunny and fast bullride and made some pickings on his way to Waldprechtsweier.
- 2014-03-19 DODO drove very close to the french border in the dark
- 2014-03-16 RecentlyChanged did not reach the hash, because he didn't want to destroy a family.
- 2013-10-27 GeorgDerReisende walked to a hash at the edge of a field south of Hügelsheim
- 2013-08-18 Ekorren did a sunday bike trip to Deißlingen and beyond
- 2012-12-25 Danatar took a walk in the forest near Bad Dürrheim.
- 2012-11-24 RecentlyChanged makes a tron biketour while sunrise
- 2012-11-15 RecentlyChanged took the tram and walked an hour
- 2012-11-06 RecentlyChanged make a bike tour by night
- 2012-10-30 RecentlyChanged fails first time
- 2012-09-09 RecentlyChanged take his father to another Geohash
- 2012-09-07 RecentlyChanged made a big bike tour
- 2012-09-06 RecentlyChanged had his first hash and a picnic near Sigmaringen
- 2012-07-16 Ekorren and a dragalong climbed into the Black Forest near Bad Wildbad
- 2012-04-14 Ekorren went by bike to Nagold-Vollmaringen
- 2012-01-28 Ekorren visited one of the rare 48,8 spots in Tübingen
- 2012-01-13 Ekorren paid Mühlacker a short visit along the way
- 2011-03-11: Koepfel went to a field near Ottenau.
- 2011-02-13: At the Gäubahn railway line near Herrenberg.
- 2011-02-10: The Rammert forest near Rottenburg-Dettingen.
- 2011-01-30: Fluxkompensator and Koepfel went to Würmersheim.
- 2011-01-29: A lack-of-sunrise hash at Balingen-Endingen.
- 2011-01-17: Another forest, this time near Ötisheim.
- 2011-01-06: Myka, Erin and Ekorren found a house at Balingen-Engstlatt.
- 2010-12-18: More whiteness in the hills at Neustetten.
- 2010-11-29: Ekorren fought lots of snow. Maybe he won.
- 2010-10-28: Ekorren noticed just in time that it was his hashiversary.
- 2010-10-19: Robyn finds her first German geohash under an apple tree near Mönsheim.
- 2010-07-10: Evening detour to Wildberg in the Black Forest.
- 2010-07-01: At Deißlingen-Lauffen, in a mining pit. Pity.
- 2010-06-29: On the B27 federal highway at Balingen-Endingen.
- 2010-06-28: Not the first field which got visited at Rottenburg-Ergenzingen
- 2010-05-27: Ekorren went into just another forest at Leonberg-Gebersheim
- 2010-05-24: Cow potato geohash at Balingen. Ekorren stayed out.
- 2010-05-22: Mouse over day for field mice at Eutingen-Rohrdorf. Ekorren didn't see the mice.
- 2010-05-16: In the forest near Ölbronn-Dürrn. Koepfel went there in the late evening.
- 2010-04-18: Koepfel went to the hashpoint in a forest near Schöllbronn.
- 2010-04-04: Ekorren found water at Ammerbuch-Altingen both falling and flowing.
- 2010-03-18: Ekorren went to Wiernsheim-Iptingen and found... another field.
- 2010-03-13: Ekorren and Koepfel reached the coordinates in a snowy field near Büchenbronn, near Pforzheim.
- 2010-03-12: Koepfel climbed up a steep railway embankment in Mühlacker.
- 2010-02-28: Koepfel did a short train and bus ride to the hashpoint near Gaistal, south of Bad Herrenalb, but got stuck on the way back home.
- 2010-02-25: Just another field at Ammerbuch-Altingen. Ekorren was there.
- 2010-02-06: Ekorren got seriously stuck in sticky snow but reached the hash in the Schönbuch forest near Altdorf anyway.
- 2010-02-01: Ekorren opened the bike season for this graticule although it wasn't what most people would call bike weather, going to Neustetten-Wolfenhausen.
- 2009-12-26: Danatar made a detour to Haigerloch-Gruol to celebrate his 100th expedition.
- 2009-12-22: In a field between Karlsruhe's suburbs Stupferich and Palmbach. Koepfel did a public transport tron geohash.
- 2009-11-29: Ekorren took a short view at a private property at Herrenberg - from the outside.
- 2009-11-08: Ekorren, Thepiguy and Koepfel found the hashpoint in a field at the westernmost margin of the Oberes Gäu hills, between the villages of Stammheim and Holzbronn,
- 2009-10-25: Koepfel found the Hashpoint in a forest near Bad Wildbad and waved to MykaDragonBlue and Sermoa via webcam.
- 2009-10-22: Koepfel went to Spielberg again, in the early morning trying see the sun rise.
- 2009-10-13: Koepfel tron-cycled to a field in Karlsruhe-Ruppurr. Fluxkompensator cycled there late in the evening.
- 2009-10-09: Ekorren had breakfast in a patch of forest near Entringen. Technically, it was at sunrise.
- 2009-10-02: Ekorren cycled into the nearby Schönbuch. It's a forest, what else?
- 2009-09-27: Koepfel found the geohash in a forest near Silberstreifen.
- 2009-09-24: Ekorren visited another patch of forest, this time near Hirrlingen.
- 2009-09-22: Ekorren didn't really try to get access to a private house in Tübingen-Hirschau.
- 2009-09-08: Ekorren went deep into the Black Forest by bike once again.
- 2009-09-05: Koepfel biked from Mühlacker to the hashpoint in a nearby forest.
- 2009-08-22: Ekorren found beautiful lakes and lots of trees in another Black Forest valley.
- 2009-08-11: Koepfel found the Hashpoint on a path near Spielberg, about 4 kilometers away from the previous one.
- 2009-08-10: Koepfel reached the coordinates in a residential area in Marxzell.
- 2009-08-08: Ekorren went deep into the Black Forest to a meadow in a remote part of the upper Nagold valley.
- 2009-08-06: Ekorren visited future bread near Bondorf.
- 2009-06-18: Ekorren climbed through the northwestern Schönbuch forest.
- 2009-06-10: Ekorren couldn't pluck apples at Herrenberg because it was totally the wrong season. Again. And nick_mz went there half an hour later, so they missed another. Again.
- 2009-06-08: nick_mz went to Rangendingen and into the woods.
- 2009-05-27: Ekorren couldn't pluck apples at Herrenberg because it was totally the wrong season.
- 2009-05-16: Ekorren went by bike to Haigerloch and walked through freshly cut hay.
- 2009-05-07: Ekorren took a large detour on the way to Stuttgart to revisit a forest at Deckenpfronn.
- 2009-05-04: Ekorren went to Rottenburg-Ergenzingen and turned around 32m from the point to make sure not to harm any crop.
- 2009-05-03: Koepfel visited the Hashpoint in Ittersbach in the late evening.
- 2009-05-01: Ekorren went to an almost deja-vu spot at Bodelshausen.
- 2009-04-25: Koepfel and Ekorren take a bike ride from Freudenstadt deep into the Black Forest.
- 2009-04-05: Fluxkompensator and Koepfel met in a field near Grünwettersbach, a suburb of Karlsruhe
- 2009-04-04: Ekorren found a great view on Castle Hohenzollern outside Hechingen.
- 2009-03-30: Fluxkompensator and Koepfel met near the French-German border, between Lauterbourg and Berg (Pfalz).
- 2009-03-22: Ekorren went all the way to Deckenpfronn to find another forest (and an impressing doline a bit further).
- 2009-03-08: Ekorren found a collection of No Trespassing signs and got stuck in a sticky white substance in the Schönbuch forest near Ammerbuch-Breitenholz
- 2009-03-04: Koepfel visited the hashpoint in a forest at the Fremersberg near Baden-Baden
- 2009-03-01: Ekorren visited the hills at Hechingen-Weilheim
- 2009-02-14: Koepfel found the Hash in a forest near Iffezheim
- 2009-02-13: Ekorren tried to get to Horb by bike, but only got there by bus.
- 2009-01-31: Koepfel visited a field near Neuburg am Rhein
- 2009-01-28: Ekorren visited a dead end field near Rottenburg-Bieringen
- 2009-01-12: Ekorren and ilpadre went to Lauterbourg and roamed along the heavily fortified Germany-France border.
- 2009-01-10: Ekorren went to Muggensturm and couldn't find out whether he reached the point.
- 2009-01-04: Ekorren went to Rottenburg-Ergenzingen by bike and found that the B28a primary road (which is not shown on the aerial photo) had finally been built around the hash.
- 2009-01-03: Ekorren went to Rottenburg by bike to find a backyard.