Newark, New Jersey/2010
From Geo Hashing
- Saturday, 6 November: Jevanyn hits the daily double, reaching the Saturday and Friday geohashes in the same expedition.
- Thursday, 5 August: Twain twacks! (Update: They're power lines. Ewectwon Twacks?)
- Wednesday, 4 August: 'Twas Kyukket, 'twas dark.
- Sunday, 25 July: Kyukket reached this one, too.
- Saturday, 24 July: Kyukket was there ... I think.
- Monday, 24 May: Kyukket stopped by in Clark on his way to Clifton. (How is that not out-of-the-way?)
- Friday, 21 May: Jack Bauer was here! (Sort of)
- Miercoles, 5 Mayo: Cinco de Mayo bicicleta geohash!
- Monday, March 22: Geo-passing-through.
- Saturday, March 20: Geohashing and a walk in the park.
- Tuesday, March 2: Geohashing party of sorts at Friendly's in the Princeton area.
- Tuesday, February 22: Veterans Park, Trenton, near the entrance on Klockner Rd. Across from Steinart High School.
- Saturday, February 13: Tried for a meet-up at Woodbridge Mall.
- Saturday, January 23: Saturday's geohash was a walk in the park, literally!