Newark, New Jersey/2009
From Geo Hashing
- Saturday, October 24: Knitting Duck and Flashbullzeye meet up at Parsippany High School, and amuse/confuse some teenagers.
- Saturday, October 17: Within a quarter mile, the closest to a Couch Potato geohash that Zubenelgenubi is likely to see.
- Thursday, October 15: Getting there was easy. Getting back, not so much.
- Saturday, October 10: I don't know why I thought one hour was enough time to find a geohash in a swamp. Even in Woodbridge.
- Saturday, September 19: Jevanyn shanghai'ed his mate Kyukket to a geohash in Pluckemin, on the way to a D&D game on Talk like a Pirate day.
- Thursday, August 20: Two bicycle geohashes in one week was too good to be true....
- Sunday, June 28: Knitting Duck encounters win (and swarms of
mosquitosraptors) in Lincoln Park, NJ.
- Tuesday, June 2: The geohash is only a couple of miles from Jevanyn's house, so he's going to try to bike there, if the weather cooperates.
- Monday, May 11: Jevanyn planned on a bicycle geohash 7 miles from work, but he didn't plan on getting squished by traffic on the way there.
- Wednesday, March 4 No GPS! No map! No directions! (bzzzt) No camera?
- Saturday, February 28 Jevanyn and his family took a trip to Hightstown to look for buried treasure! Aaaarh!
- Wednesday, February 18 Someone's front yard in White House Station, New Jersey. Brandon dragged his father along despite the freezing rain for their first geohash.
- Saturday, February 14 The geohash was in a house in Nutley. No expedition, just a lolhouse.
- Saturday, January 31 A new geohasher, RminusQ, does the Speed Racer thing on a suburban street in Oakland.
- Saturday, January 17 A geohashing-inspired location for an annual nature hike.