Mouse Over Day 2015 Meetup
- Phyzome will have an infant on his hands and can only go if the meetup is in the northeast US
Meetup in the South-West Germany
Hello fellow german geohashers, how about a meetup? I know there are a few of you out there, but most of you I've never met! In almost 3 years of being active in this community I only met between 2 and 4 of you, depending how I count.
I've thought of two possible ways to meet.
- We meet at the nearest geohash to where most of us can make it.
- Pro: We will visit another hashpoint and get a lot of Avhievements.
- Con: We will have to discuss the evening before where we meet. Probably hard to get there (as usual).
- We meet at a pub in a city most of us can reach, at a time most of us suits us.
- Pro: We'll have a big meetup at a nice spot with (hopefully) a lot of people. Also a place we will be able to stay even when the weather is bad. We will also get a lot of achievements.
- Con: We probably won't make it to the hashpoint.
- What I think of it: Probable that it won't work (well) so I would say the second possibility is better, but I would really like a saturday-meetup at the hashpoint.
Expeditions and Plans
|Buffalo, New York||Pedalpusher||In a field, East of Collins|
|Portland, Oregon||Jim, Mrs.5000, Michael5000||In the Beaverton Bed, Bath, and Beyond pillow section on Mouseover day!|
|Zürich, Switzerland||Chris 47 8||Schottikon|
|Schweinfurt, Germany||bergie, Manu, Reinhard, j, Juja, pico||In the forest near Waldau, Thuringia.|
|Leipzig, Germany||Danatar||in the street on Wurzener Straße, a small road near Mockrehna. Country...|
|Rotterdam, Netherlands||FelixTheCat||Strijbeekse Heide, just outside Strijbeek. Municipality of Alphen-Chaam.|
|Norwich, United Kingdom||Someone went||Mouseover Day is in the North Sea off Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK.|
|Rovaniemi, Finland||isopekka||In Rovaniemi, in Ounasvaara recreational area.|
Update this list.