|Lugano, Switzerland||Chur, Switzerland||Livigno|
It's been active since September 2010.
This graticule includes a large part of Lombardy and little bits of Emilia-Romagna and Switzerland. Since it includes Milan with its huge population and loads of people who are part of the IT industry, it is a candidate for becoming the most successful Italian graticule.
Some of the largest cities in this graticule are Milan, Bergamo, Piacenza, Monza, Lodi, Pavia, Como, Lecco and Crema. The SW corner of the graticule is very close to Voghera, the NW one to Lugano. Another significant city just outside the graticule is Cremona.
The graticule is inland and also destinations in lake areas can be safely reached by renting a boat. Most of the destinations will be in densely populated areas or in agricultural areas well served by streets and roads. About one destination on four will be in some beautiful mountain locations, a few of them requiring long and difficult walks.
74.95% Fields 23.49% Forests 1.56% Water
- Mv from Pavia.
- tankmiche from Bergamo.
- francescomapelli from Pavia.
- Avvocato Laser from Pavia.
- IlTeo from Pavia.
 Other Ways to Keep in Touch
Facebook Page Geohashing - Milano, Italy
 Achieved Geohashes
- September 11, 2010: Cassina Valsassina, near Lecco.
- October 9, 2010: Loc. Boscaina, near Bergamo.
- September 17, 2011: Gaverina Terme, near Bergamo.
- June 19, 2012: Treviglio, near Bergamo.
- March 5, 2015: A field south of Vigliano.
 Attempted Geohashes
- September 1, 2010: nice valley near Bergamo