Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: [Marysville(40,-83)]
40,-83 includes Marysville, Delaware, Marion, Upper Sandusky, and Bellefontaine. Within its border is also the northwest portion of Columbus (which is split evenly into four graticules), a large portion of Ohio State campus, and the suburbs of Hilliard, Dublin, Upper Arlington, and most of Worthington.
- Saturday, May 5th, 2012: Whoa Knock invaded from Cincy on a run from Michigan.
- No meetup planned for 05/28/11 ? Consider coming to the meetup SouthWest of here.
- No meetup planned for 05/30/09 ? Consider coming to the meetup SouthWest of here.
- Saturday, August 9, 2008: The hash was in Dublin, near 161.
- Monday, July 21st, 2008: The hash was in a neighborhood in Upper Arlington.
- Sunday, June 22nd, 2008: Chris and Alex drove by the hash again on their way back to Columbus.
- Friday, June 20th, 2008: Chris and Alex drove by the hash on their way to Toledo.
- Saturday, May 31st, 2008: An unknown geohasher went for a walk in a cornfield.
 Notable Events
- The first well-documented meetup in this graticule was on Friday, June 20, 2008.
- The very first expedition in the graticule appears to have been Saturday, May 31, 2008.
|An unknown geohasher earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
Note:This award was assigned by Eldin years after the expedition took place. No proof was ever provided for this expedition, just a bit of text originally placed on the 2008-05-31 page which appears to describe an expedition that reached the hash. It's generally agreed that very early expeditions are not held to the same standards of proof as expeditions today are, and this one was only 10 days after the algorithm was first published. The only other expedition in this graticule to claim reaching the hash at the time of this posting was 2012-05-05 40 -83. That expedition did provide proof, and did not claim the Virgin graticule achievement. If the participants of that expedition wish to claim this ribbon, they should feel free to do so.