Manukau City, New Zealand
Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links
|Friday 2019-05-24||-37.1400105, 174.0996753|
|Saturday 2019-05-25||-37.4396596, 174.6754436|
|Sunday 2019-05-26||-37.4362932, 174.3656433|
|Monday 2019-05-27||-37.7361680, 174.2065035|
|Tuesday 2019-05-28||-37.9245582, 174.2163583|
The Manukau City graticule encompasses the southern portion of Auckland - New Zealands biggest city. The main attraction of Manukau City itself is probably Rainbows End, a theme park that is orders of magnitude less exciting than the Australian counterparts. The population is dense and reached 329,300 as at 2006 . It also contains Auckland International Airport .
The graticule itself contains the southern extremities of the Waitakere Ranges, the Manukau Harbour, Awhitu Penninsula, and extends southwards towards Raglan, a hippie surfer community, housing the country's best left hand point break. Over half of this graticule comprises the Tasman Ocean.
- Manukau City is not even in the top 100 most active graticules in the world;
- 2017-01-04 - Jacksonz - Totara Road, Manurewa
- 2009-04-18 - TunezNZ - Road, Karaka
- 2009-01-05 - TunezNZ and jonootto - Bush, Waitakere Ranges
- 2008-12-16 - AMADANON Inc. went on an expedition and claimed Virgin Graticule - although no proof was provided...