Las Cruces, New Mexico
|Truth or Consequences||Tularosa||Ruidoso|
|Columbus||El Paso, Texas||Fort Hancock, Texas|
Almost half of this graticule is governed by White Sands Missile Range and Fort Bliss military reservations. This can make accessing many of the locations extremely difficult. Most of the rest of the area is "god-forsakin stinkin' desert" which can make for interesting expeditions. Be prepared for long off-road drives and hot arid hiking.
Today's Location: [Las Cruces, New Mexico]
9-30-13: Easy geohash next to University Hills Elementary school. Planning to stop by after work today, say 5pm-ish.
Most recent geohashes on top
- 2019-01-13 32 -106, Las Cruces, NM
- 2014-05-24 32 -106, Las Cruces, NM
- 2014-04-05 32 -106, just South of Las Cruces, NM
- 2013-08-10 32 -106, Anthony, NM
- 2013-07-28 32 -106, Unsuccessful attempt near Robledo Mountains.
|Fugads earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|