This graticule belongs to the so-called Middle Finland. The terrain is relatively hilly (in Finnish terms) and acts as a water divider between the rivers of Ostrobothnia and The Lake Päijänne water route. There are lot of forests, swamps and lakes.
The biggest population centers are Keuruu, Multia, Mänttä, Ähtäri ja Karstula.
 Local geohashers
- 1. 2013-07-26 62 24 In Linnanmäki, Multia. Successfully reached by Tilley
- 2. 2015-10-22 62 24 In Selkäinniemi, Asunta, Keuruu. Successfully reached by Tilley
- 3. 2015-10-27 62 24 In Loukkumäki, Multia. Successfully reached by Tilley and Mrs. Tilley.
- 4. 2015-12-07 62 24 Near Keuruu center. Successfully reached by Tilley, Mrs. Tilley and Daughter.
- 5. 2016-01-25 62 24 In Ruokosjärvi, Keuruu. Successfully reached by Tilley and Daughter.
 Notable dates
|Tilley earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|