|Köln||Bonn||Frankfurt am Main|
|Nancy, France||Strasbourg, France||Pforzheim|
Today's Location: Kaiserslautern, Germany
The Kaiserslautern graticule is located at latitude 49, longitude 7. It contains the city of Kaiserslautern and the eastern part of Saarbrücken. About 10% of this graticule is in France, German Bundesländer touched are Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate), Saarland and a little bit of Hessen (Hesse).
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
39.71% Fields 27.69% Natural reserves 26.40% Forests 2.16% Roads 2.08% Highways 1.88% Settlements 0.08% Water
However, that Land Usage script returns totally arbitrary numbers without much connection to reality but some people still want to believe in them.
 Local Geohashers
 Upcoming Locations and Expedition Planning
most recent first
- 2015-06-05: DODO rode through the palatine forest to Kaiserslautern.
- 2015-03-30: DLichti and a friend went for a walk near Birkenhördt.
- 2014-09-08: Q-Owl and Q-Owla reached the hashpoint near the Luitpold Tower.
- 2012-10-30: Triqueon and r007 will stop by here after work.
- 2012-08-19: Triqueon and r007 grabbed a couch potato honorable mention.
- 2012-05-04: Triqueon went to a spot in the middle of the forest near a lake between Dudweiler and Fischbach, but couldn't get a GPS fix.
- 2012-01-14: A field at Martinshöhe. Ekorren completed a minesweeper there.
- 2010-01-16: fivetonsofflax and Koepfel were at the hashpoint in Schweighofen. They even managed not to miss each other this time.
- 2009-05-01: fivetonsofflax and Euterkuh reached the hashpoint in the forest near Weidenthal.
- 2009-04-18: Koepfel reached the Hashpoint during heavy rain in a very muddy field in Niederschlettenbach.
- 2008-10-22: In the forest near Kaiserslautern, Danatar came by train and had to walk all around a U.S. Air Force base