From Geo Hashing
 Local Geohashers
 Successful Geohashes
- 1. tonique was at the location about at six on 2008-07-01.
- 2. 2009-01-30 Reached by Sgt pepper
- 3. 2010-02-14 Nothing special, near the little road. Reached by Adelphos. (Jyväskylä)
- 4. 2012-12-20 62 25 In a forest quite near the main road between Äänekoski and Saarijärvi. Reached by Tilley
- 5. 2013-06-20 62 25 In a forested swamp in Petäjävesi. Reached by Tilley.
- 6. 2013-06-25 62 25 In forest near Pieni Pirttilampi in Kangashäkki, Uurainen. Reached by Tilley.
- 7. 2014-12-12 62 25 In a forest behind the golf field of Muurame. Reached by Pastori and The Wife.
 Notes on locations
These are based on maps and the aerial photos from the Finnish map server. The municipality is in parentheses.
- 2008-07-04: In a marshy area, 700 m from the nearest house. To the east from Jyväskylä airport (Rural Municipality of Jyväskylä)
- 2008-07-03: In the village Hilmonkoski, on the bank of the small river Hilmonjoki (Kannonkoski)
- 2008-07-02: In Leppävesi, near to a house and next to a road (Rural Municipality of Jyväskylä)
- 2008-07-01: In the cemetery of the rural congregation of Jyväskylä (Jyväskylä)
- 2008-06-30: Not far from roads in the village Nyrölä, no trees in that exact place (Rural Municipality of Jyväskylä)
- 2008-06-29: Near road 13, under a power line in the village Hietama (Saarijärvi)
- 2008-06-28: In lake Summanen between the island of Summassaari and mainland (Saarijärvi)
- 2008-06-27: In lake Löytälä (or Löytänä) near the village Aho-Vastinki (Karstula)
- 2008-06-26: Near a field in the village Lonnikko (Viitasaari)
- 2008-06-25: Er, in forest near the village Korppiskylä (Äänekoski)
- 2008-06-24: Next to a narrow road leading to some houses, near the shore of lake Keitele, and place called Karvalahti, not far from the centre of Äänekoski (Äänekoski)
- 2008-06-23: On a narrow road leading to a cottage, in the village Ruoke, near lake Ruokepuolinen (Rural Municipality of Jyväskylä)
- 2008-06-22: Next to a bog -- there isn't much notable on the map (Saarijärvi)