Henderson, North Carolina
|Roanoke, Virginia||Appomattox, Virginia||Richmond, Virginia|
Today's location: not yet announced
The N36, W78 Graticule
The Henderson graticule boasts of rolling land, forests, parks, large bodies of water, and abundant wildlife.
Wonderful places in this graticule include Occoneechee State Parkeast of Clarksville, Staunton River State ParkNW of Clarksville, Kerr Lake State Recreation Areanear the NC/VA line, Falls Lake State Recreation Areabetween Raleigh and Durham, and Eno River State Parknorth of Durham.
- March 03, 2013 - Thwarted by lack of public access -- Birdray
- February 02, 2009 - Trashy/formal geohash -- NCBears
- January 25, 2009 - Wet and muddy geohash -- NCBears
- January 18, 2009 - Midnight speed racer -- NCBears
- Saturday Meetup on January 17, 2009 - Hot cocoa and cookies -- NCBears
- December 27, 2008 - First geohash -- NCBears
|Birdray earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|