From Geo Hashing
- The geohasher must have met a cat during the expedition, significantly close to the geohash (but not necessarily at the geohash itself)
- He must have patted the cat (have physical contact that is not aggravating the cat)
- He must not force patting on an unfriendly cat (bad luck, then).
- He must prove this with a photo of the cat, and ideally but not necessarily him- or herself.
- (1) implies that you must not have known the cat before you left for the expedition.
- There be no strict distance limit, as cats do not obey to such confinements. Let's say that you meet the cat during the very last part of your journey.
|This user earned the Hashcat achievement|