Hamilton, New Zealand
Latest Coordinates and Map Quick-Links
|Sunday 2015-04-26||-37.6281640, 175.3518655|
|Monday 2015-04-27||-37.1560849, 175.7623287|
|Auckland||Coromandel||The Alderman Islands|
The Hamilton graticule is at latitude -37, longitude 175. Known throughout New Zealand and the world simply as 'The Tron', Hamilton is New Zealand's most technologically advanced[Bullshit] and fastest-growing city, with numerous entertainment facilities. This explains why it has been given the unofficial motto of "City of the Future". For those traveling from Auckland, Hamilton is also known as the "Gateway to Raglan".
- Hamilton City Council website
 Geohashes Reached
- 2012-04-29 - Greenslime and JimmyNZ - Roadside, Draper Road, Lake Waikare
- 2011-04-08 - Ellaruby - Waikato University field
- 2010-11-28 - Ellaruby, TunezNZ and Jonootto - Outer Cambridge
- 2010-10-25 - Greenslime - Paddock, Te Rore
- 2010-07-07 - Greenslime and JimmyNZ - Roadside, Gelling Road, Hunua
- 2010-06-04 - Greenslime and JimmyNZ - Roadside, Morrinsville-Tahuna Road, Morrinsville
- 2009-07-29 - Ellaruby - Hamilton
- 2008-06-22 - InvaluableKiwi - Queenwood
- 2008-05-24 - InvaluableKiwi - Kayaking expedition
 Geohashes Not Reached
- 2008-07-19 Jed and Beverley - Oputere Recreation Reserve, nice little beach just north of Whangamata.
 Photo Gallery
- AMADANON Inc.
- Ellaruby is going to uni here.
- Babysharknz also goes to uni here.
- KatyAndScott has randomly stumbled across Geohashing and will keep an eye out for close hashes
 Geohash Awards
|InvaluableKiwi earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|