Greenville, North Carolina
|Henderson||Roanoke Rapids||Norfolk, Virginia|
 The N35, W77 Graticule
The Greenville graticule is home to sprawling farmland, large State and National forests, swamps, a state park, and the Pamlico and Tar River watersheds. It is home to white-tailed deer, black bears, coyotes, bobcats, foxes, raccoons, opossums, rabbits, squirrels, migrating waterfowl, and three species of poisonous snakes. Wonderful places to visit are Cliffs of the Neuse State Parkin the SW corner and Croatan National Forestin the SE corner.
- NCBears - Eisen and Bear
- March 02, 2009 - Snow Bear geohash after work.
- February 14, 2009 - Everetts Geohash across cotton plant in the middle of raptor traps.
- January 14, 2009 - Quick Geohash after work.
- January 15, 2009 - Consecutive frozen squishy circus madness.
- November 17, 2009 - Robyn misses the hash by 1 day. Twice.
- November 18, 2009 - Robyn is thwarted by private property.