Today's Location: [Columbia, Missouri]
The Columbia, MO graticule is located at 38, -92. This graticule includes the state capitol of Jefferson City, as well as most of Columbia (home of the University of Missouri), almost all of the Lake of the Ozarks, and numerous assorted small towns, as well as copious amounts of farmland in the middle.
 Local Geohashers
- Kortney, who is tied to the Columbia area for the time being.
- Robocron, Attempts to come Saturdays, assuming it's close to downtown Columbia.
- Pets Eat Their Masters, is on a bike tile his car gets fixed so hes limited to the main Columbia area for now.
- Sara and Patrick make a go for it when they're both free.
- Octo, apparently the first geohasher from Jefferson City
- Lunchbox, Second and newest hasher from Jeff City