Chapel Hill, North Carolina
|Lancaster, South Carolina||Florence, South Carolina||Elizabethtown|
 The N35, W79 Graticule
The Chapel Hill graticule contains a wonderful assortment of rolling farmland, small towns, lakes, and assorted wildlife. It is home to Jordan Lake State Recreational Area, Uwharrie National Forest, the NC Zoological Park, nature preserves, and a State forest.
 Major Cities
The Chapel Hill graticule is named after the city, most known as the home of the University of North Carolina. Chapel Hill is almost the northeast-most city in the graticule.
Other cities included in the Chapel Hill graticule are Liberty, Randleman, Silver City, Asheboro, Sanford, Troy, Seven Lakes, Pinehurst, and Southern Pines. In addition, the eastern portion of High Point, including High Point University, is part of the this graticule. Most of the city of High Point, including it's international home furnishings market, is a part of the Charlotte graticule.
 Upcoming Expeditions
- Today's Location [Chapel Hill, North Carolina]
- 2012-02-16 Geohash. Within yards of I-85. I will be passing by later tonight --NWoodruff 09:50, 16 February 2012 (EST)
 Past Expeditions
- 2009-01-16 Geohash. Located near Siler City Airport - NCBears
- 2012-11-24 No Trespassing. On a private field in Liberty, NC - Birdray
- 2013-02-24 Geohash. Directly on US 64E - Birdray
- 2013-05-11 Geohash. Just off a road in a subdivision still under construction - Birdray
|NCBears earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|