Cambridge, United Kingdom/2011
In 2011, there were nine expeditions undertaken sporadically by Sourcerer and Benjw. In the previous year there were 27 so this was a bit of a drop in activity, but at least the graticule is still active!
- 20 November 2011 (Sun): Sourcerer visited the hashpoint ten paces off a public footpath between Old Newton village and the main line railway from London to Norwich, 2 miles north of Stowmarket, Suffolk, UK.
- 17 September 2011 (Sat): Sourcerer visited a road hashpoint half a kilometre north east of Brisley, Norfolk, UK.
- 3 July 2011 (Sun): Sourcerer visited the grounds of Denston Hall 15 km south west of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK, logged at wikiloc.
- 26 June 2011 (Sun): Sourcerer visited the mud and sand flats quite a long way off shore, north of Wells Next the Sea, Norfolk, UK. Logged at Wikiloc.
- 20 March 2011 (Sun): Sourcerer reached multihash 4 of 5 in a Thetford Forest field about a mile west of the Elveden Center Parcs holiday centre west of Thetford, Norfolk, UK.
- 20 February 2011 (Sun): Benjw and Sourcerer reached the hashpoint on a minor road east of Little Chesterford, near Cambridge, UK.
- 9 February 2011 (Wed): Grassland near Milton. Benjw walked there but was stopped 200 metres away at 5pm, because of old quarrying works.
- 17 January 2011 (Mon): Sourcerer reached the hashpoint near the western limit of the nudist beach at Holkham, North Norfolk, UK at about 8pm.
- 1 January 2011 (Sat): Sourcerer reached a muddy field near the A14 trunk road north of Woolpit, Suffolk, UK at exactly midnight.
 Active geohashers
 Graticule talk page
Nothing was added to the graticule talk page during 2011.