In 2010, there were 27 expeditions undertaken by Benjw, MagicIan and Sourcerer. In the previous year there were only 19 so it's pleasing to see an increase in activity.
- 25 December 2010 (Sat): Sourcerer failed to reach a wetland with mature trees standing in pools of water covered with ice. West of Great Hockham, Norfolk, UK. It was the first hour of Christmas day.
- 28 October 2010 (Thu): In Thetford Forest. Benjw was there just after 4 pm, and enjoyed both the tranquility of the pine woodland, and a rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner from the nearby RAF base.
- 20 October 2010 (Wed): Between woodland and a field, north of Bury St Edmunds. Benjw went, but couldn't get permission to access the point, despite local tenants egging him on.
- 12 October 2010 (Tue): In a field west of Soham. Benjw cycled a 27-mile round trip, along nearly every type of road and path known to man.
- 2 October 2010 (Sat): On a public footpath outside Stretham, near Ely. Benjw arrived at about 6:30 pm and found a geocache a mere ten metres away.
- 1 October 2010 (Fri): Under a hedge in a field near Harston, south of Cambridge. Benjw visited, although it took two attempts to get the right spot.
- 24 September 2010 (Fri): A grassy area between two houses east of Boston, Lincolnshire. Sourcerer arrived 90 seconds before midnight and waited for the hashpoint to vanish. This was hash 5 of a pentahash taking in Canterbury, London East, London West, Northampton and the Cambridge graticules.
- 4 September 2010 (Sat): A sugar beet field east of Royston. Sourcerer visited this spot. It was the fourth point of a quad-hash covering Hull, Skegness, Northampton and Cambridge.
- 16 August 2010 (Mon): Off a footpath in a cornfield somewhere in the Fens. Benjw visited at 1:41 am as part of an over-midnight triple-hash expedition.
- 15 August 2010 (Sun): In a cornfield off the A1101 northwest of Littleport. Benjw made it a midnight geohash as part of a triple expedition.
- 14 August 2010 (Sat): Off a footpath through Easty Wood, near Cavendish, Suffolk. Benjw wasn't able to make a 4pm meetup, but went later in the evening.
- 13 August 2010 (Fri): A field, this time still full of corn, on the edge of Littleport. Benjw visited in the pouring rain at 4:30pm.
- 10 August 2010 (Tue): At the edge of a field near North Pickenham, Norfolk. Benjw eventually found the village, but was halted by a "keep out" sign on the farm track.
- 2 August 2010 (Mon): On conservation land in Lakenheath Warren. Benjw discovered that it is inaccessible during the summer months.
 Active geohashers
 Graticule talk page
Nothing was added to the graticule talk page during 2010.