Brighton, United Kingdom
|Swindon||London West||London East|
|Cherbourg, France||Caen, France||Le Havre, France|
The Brighton graticule covers the part of the United Kingdom (UK) from 50° to 51° latitude, and from -1° to -0° longitude. It includes the towns of Chichester, Bognor Regis and many other places along the South coast. Unfortunately, only about 20% of this graticule is land, so most of the hash locations are in the sea; in this case the local custom for Saturday meetups is to get to the coast, as near to the hashpoint as possible.
 Planned expeditions
 Successful expeditions
- 2012-11-04: Haberdasher checks out a random alley in Chichester.
- 2010-08-08 50 -0 - davidc visits a field in Southbourne for his hashiversary.
- 2009-12-16 50 -0 - davidc did a quick drive-by and then reflected himself across the Prime Meridian
- 2009-09-18 50 -0 - Macronencer and drag-along Nodders visited a geohash on the South Downs for the evening.
- 2009-07-22 50 -0 - Macronencer visited Pagham Road near Bognor Regis
- 2008-06-28 50 -0 - Rinioth and Mat individually tried to get as near as possible to a geohash 10 miles into the sea!
- 2008-06-27 50 -0 - GoldElite and drag-along James almost met up with Mat somewhere near Falmer train station.
- 2008-06-18 50 -0 - Posis got within 40km of a geohash out in the sea and left a message in the sand.