From Geo Hashing
 Land usage
59.97% Fields 1.31% Settlements 29.42% Forests 0.83% Natural reserves 1.08% Water 1.96% Near highways 5.43% Near roads
 Visited Hashes
- 2013-10-31 - Fenmar visited a hash in a forest near the Berliner Ring
- 2011-04-16 - pari and Alex visit a hash near Neuruppin
- 2009-08-28 - thepiguy, srs0 and Danatar complete an ultrahash near Zeestow, which had previously been visited by Ekorren during daytime.
- 2009-06-23 - pari almost reached a location in the middle of a field
- 2009-03-01 - lyx, relet and two drag-alongs visited the Brickworks Museum in Glindow.
- 2009-02-10 - lyx and relet went to the beach.
- 2008-09-29 - Another invasion of Berlin-based geohashers (Relet, Sneak, Hessophanes), this time accompanied by a camera crew.
- 2008-08-16 - Phoenix and relet reached a water hash in the river Havel.